2019 Land Rover Range Rover Trim Levels
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover offers Staten Island drivers high performance and luxury at all trim levels, starting with 8-speed automatic transmission, 7,716 pounds towing capacity, and 35.4 inches wading depth. Explore our guide to all the Range Rover configurations below, and schedule a test drive at Land Rover Edison to experience this premium SUV in person!
Range Rover – $89,160 MSRP*
The starting Range Rover trim level comes with a powerful standard engine, as well as a diesel option, and a long list of advanced technologies and high-end interior features.
- 3.0L Supercharged V6 engine with 340 hp
- Terrain Response®
- 16-way heated front seats in Grained leather
- Three-zone climate control
- Interactive Driver Display
- InControl® Touch Pro Duo™
- 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System with dual-channel subwoofer
- Sliding Panoramic Roof with Power Gesture Blind
Range Rover HSE – $94,350 MSRP*
The HSE grants you tons of driver-assistance features, dark exterior accents, and additional comfort inside.
- Dark Atlas grille surround
- Atlas grille mesh and ribs
- Perforated Windsor leather seats
- 20-way heated front seats and Power Recline heated rear seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Blind Spot Monitor, Traffic Sign Recognition, 360° Parking Aid, and more
Range Rover Supercharged – $105,150 MSRP*
Choose the Range Rover Supercharged if you want a roaring engine and performance features for better handling on and off the Woodbridge Twp roads.
- 5.0L Supercharged V8 engine
- 518 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque
- Top speed of 130 mph
- Acceleration from 0-60 in 5.1 seconds
- Dynamic Response which reduces body lean and adjusts roll compensation off-road
- 21-inch 6-spoke alloy wheels
Range Rover Autobiography – $142,295 MSRP*
The Autobiography jumps up in luxury with added pampering technology in the seats, ambient lighting to set the mood, and more.
- 24-Way power heated and cooled massage front seats
- Executive Class Rear Seating
- Power Recline heated and cooled Rear Seats
- Terrain Response® 2
- Perforated semi-aniline leather seats
- Four-zone climate control
- Adaptive cruise control
- Configurable ambient interior mood lighting
Range Rover SVAutobiography DYNAMIC – $177,500 MSRP*
The top-of-the-line Range Rover is trim for you if you want the ultimate in both luxury and performance.
- 557 hp LR-V8 Supercharged engine
- SVAutobiography Dynamic suspension tuning
- SVAutobiography Dynamic exterior accents
- Quilted and perforated semi-aniline leather seats
- Perforated leather headlining
- Hot Stone massage front seats
- Comfort Plus heated and cooled rear seats
Find Your Ideal Luxury SUV at Land Rover Edison
Browse our inventory to find a new Range Rover for sale at Land Rover Edison that has all the features you need, and check our current Range Rover lease deals to get a great deal on your next model in the New Brunswick area.
More About the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Features
More From Land Rover Edison
READ: If you are in the market for a new vehicle, look no further. Business Insider did a compare and contrast review of the new Jeep Grand Cherokee vs the all new Land Rover Discovery, weighting out all the differences you need to know prior to buying. Read to find out all the more reason…
As the year draws to an end, we approach the final days of our winter sales event here at Ray Catena Land Rover in Edison. Throughout the season we have offered a multitude of sales and specials on a huge variety of new and pre-owned vehicles. This includes the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover sport HSE…
On November 22nd, the brand new 2019 Range Rover Evoque launched via live-steam. Land Rover made many advancements in the technology that make up this already impressive vehicle. However advancements on the body of the car were kept to a minimum. That is because of the undeniable successes that followed the launch of the very…