2018 Land Rover Range Rover vs. 2018 Lexus LX
2018 Land Rover Range Rover
If you’re on the lookout for a luxury, high-performance SUV to get around Staten Island, then the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover and the 2018 Lexus LX should be on your radar. In comparison, the Range Rover:
- Offers five different engine outputs, as compared with output from just one engine on the Lexus
- Promises highly advanced amenities, like a 29-speaker sound system, 24-way power-adjustable heated and cooled front seats, a backseat entertainment system, and more
- Provides much more space for cargo behind the second row of seats
Better Performance Features
Whereas the 2018 Lexus LX has just one engine on the docket, the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover has several.
- Range Rover: A supercharged 3.0L V6 makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque (or up to 380 hp with different tuning); a turbodiesel 3.0L V6 churns out 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque; and a supercharged 5.0L V8 muscles out 518 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, or 557 hp and 502 lb-ft of torque with different tuning.
- LX: A 5.7L V8 makes 383 hp and 403 lb-ft of torque.
No matter what road you take in Woodbridge Twp, you will be sure to feel the power each time you hit the acceleration.
Explore Your 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Options at Land Rover Edison
Head to Land Rover Edison in Edison today to explore the different Land Rover Range Rover models available at our dealership!